Our FROGS need YOU!
29th January – the J, Noosa
1st February – Kin Kin
2nd February – Goomboorian
3rd February – Pomona
5th February – Lower Wonga
Bookings essential – Call the MRCCC on 07 5482 4766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
- Click on the Frog Finder’s Guide for serious instruction business on how to be a Frog Finder
- Here’s your FFF Blank Record Sheet. Remember you will need to save your completed Record Sheet to your PC or laptop, then email it with your photos and/or recordings of frog calls to email@example.com
- Click HERE to view our video on how to be the “Finest, Fantasticist, Flippin’ Frog Finder in this Fair Land”
- FACT SHEETS on the threatened frogs of this area
- And a list of frog species found with the survey area
- Frog resources – Click onto Useful resources list
- Totally Wild program on the Giant barred frog in the Mary catchment – click here.
- Join the Queensland Frog Society
- Nostalgia time – view the Muppets ‘Rainbow Connection’! Click here.
Click here to see an Ornate burrowing frog calling!
We are grateful to Cathey Osborne for her generous gift of a Celtic frog design modified for the FFF logo, and for the graphic art supplied by Glenbo Craig.
Funding for this program kindly provided by
Noosa Council, Sunshine Coast Council, Gympie Regional Council and Fraser Coast Regional Council