2018 Annual Report now available to download
Celebrating Citizen Science in the Mary River Catchment since 1992!
Packed full of information about the work of the MRCCC over the past year, you can download the Annual Report here!
Includes updates on:
- the Reef Trust Program,
- Waterwatch and the Catchment Crawl,
- the Seqwater Partnership program
- the Living with Threatened Species Program
- Find a Frog in February
- the Goomboorian Koala Corridor
- the Gerry Cook Hatchery and Mary River cod breeding Program
- Cooloola Nature, Valley Bees and the Gympie Koala Action Group
Also features original prose from the often poetic MRCCC Chairman, Ian Mackay, and poetry from Rob Priebe, MRCCC’s former Deputy Chair and Dairy Sector delegate, who sadly passed away recently. We print his memories of the Mary as a tribute to his dedication to the man on the land and his support for the MRCCC.